Our experience in the floating market

In for a day or a decade, what is there to do?
Corzhens
Articles: 0

Our experience in the floating market

Post by Corzhens »

It was a long travel to get to the river bank where the small motorized boats are waiting to bring us to the so called floating market. The place is a river with many channels that end in a bigger expanse where boats are parked. Those boats are selling food stuff and other items. It’s just like a flea market but on the boat. And you have to be on the boat to buy. There is also food to be cooked right on the boat. It’s one good experience that you should not miss on your first trip to Thailand.
kgord

Re: Our experience in the floating market

Post by kgord »

I think the floating market sounds like great fun. That is something I will put on my list should I get to Thailand some day. I think it sounds exciting and unique and something I would enjoy if I was there. I am wondering if this market is just in one city or if all cities in Thailand have this as well? It would be something to investigate I guess.
Haristar

Post by Haristar »

This is the first time I am hearing something like this. It sounds like awesome fun to eat food on the boat while it is cooked on the boat itself and shopping. Thanks for sharing. When we go for this vacation I would definitely not miss this.
Bluerose

Post by Bluerose »

We are supposed to go to the floating market but because it's too far away and we don't have enough time, we just explore the shopping malls and stall markets. I would definitely visit the floating market next time! :-)