How about an elephant ride?

In for a day or a decade, what is there to do?
Corzhens
Articles: 0

How about an elephant ride?

Post by Corzhens »

On our first trip to Thailand, we didn't take the elephant ride because of the cost. But on our second trip, we decided for tge experience regardless of tge expensive charge. The elephant has a driver and it can take in 2 more passengers. It is actually just a short distance around the garden but the selfie is worth it. The elephant is the symbol of Thailand so riding the big animal is a part of their culture.
overcast

Re: How about an elephant ride?

Post by overcast »

During the off season and also during off days like in between Tuesday to Thursday, you'd find cheap rate. Those days they don't get many tourists visits. So often these are the days. You may find that it's fun experience if you're into safari ride. A bit more costly due to the distance traveled. But it's totally worth your money. I had fun the last time I decided to get in.
jan

Post by jan »

i want to try this someday, it looks so awesome to try a ride.
JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford »

Wow--this would be an awesome experience. I never even thought about seeking this out. I will look into this. I think that this life experience would definitely be worth the price.
kgord

Post by kgord »

I actually rode an elephant once stateside, when my son was young. We both rode on it, and it was fun. It seems like you are so high up. It is completely a different experience than riding a horse or other animal of that type. I would do it again it Thailand. It would seem much more authentic. It would also make a great photo op for certain.
pizzalover

Post by pizzalover »

I would love to have an elephant ride I have seen them on circus but I have never had a ride on them. When I go to Thailand I am so secure that I will live this experience and it will be wonderful I think if it worth the money you should pay for it you would never know when you will have another opportunity to live this beautiful experience you don't see an elephant every day. So, I will definitely ride an elephant
Tania997

Post by Tania997 »

I would love to try something like that, I only saw these huge animals in a circus and would really like to experience an elephant ride. If you can find the right prices go for it, I'm pretty sure it will be amazing. I just don't know what to say about the smell, a lot of people told me elephant don't really smell too good..
augusta

Post by augusta »

I wouldn't mind an elephant ride.Have watched this from a lot of vacation clips but never get around to rode in it.

One of my to-do list desire during my visit.
Haristar

Post by Haristar »

I have ridden an elephant before but not in Thailand but in my place on a safari trip in a zoo. Of all the elephant ride was the best and I absolutely loved it. I and my mother along with the driver were on the elephant and it was an amazing experience. Though it was quite costly it was worth the experience. :)
sweetpot81

Post by sweetpot81 »

Elephant trekking is one of the best experience I ever had in Phuket. That's so amazing how they train those friendly elephants. Trainers exert alot of effort to behave those elephants. There's a chemistry between them. I will surely go back to Thailand to experience it once again.