Special picnic spots in Thailand

In for a day or a decade, what is there to do?
SpellBound
Articles: 0

Special picnic spots in Thailand

Post by SpellBound »

Has anyone been to some special places in Thailand? Could you suggest some of the best places in Thailand to have a peaceful and calm picnic please? It would be best if these places are not crowded nor are polluted. A kind of place like a forest clearing or a hilltop would just be fine.
Pink_Turtle

Re: Special picnic spots in Thailand

Post by Pink_Turtle »

I don't think you can find a place not crowded in Bangkok but I sure find you a nice park to have a picnic with your friends and family. Here it goes:

Lumphini Park
Lumphini Park is to Bangkok as Central Park is to New York City. Located in the heart of the capital, it provides city-goers the ultimate escape from Bangkok’s otherwise built-up landscape. It is one of the oldest and largest parks in the city, with plenty of spaces to spread out a clichéd checkered blanket and have an al fresco meal.
tell me what you think!
overcast

Post by overcast »

I suggest going to some of the popular temples. You can also go to the Zoo. But make sure to avoid going to these places during weekend. The reason being it'd be full during this time. And you won't be able to find a time for properly enjoying those places. There are two zoo's in bangkok worth visiting. Also you can find sea life aquarium in the bangkok. So there's plenty of places to visit. Depending on your budget and the travel plan it'd be different for you to visit though.
ColdFlameChris

Post by ColdFlameChris »

Pink_Turtle wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:39 am
I don't think you can find a place not crowded in Bangkok but I sure find you a nice park to have a picnic with your friends and family. Here it goes:

Lumphini Park
Lumphini Park is to Bangkok as Central Park is to New York City. Located in the heart of the capital, it provides city-goers the ultimate escape from Bangkok’s otherwise built-up landscape. It is one of the oldest and largest parks in the city, with plenty of spaces to spread out a clichéd checkered blanket and have an al fresco meal.
tell me what you think!
That looks amazing. Just like Central Park in New York. There's a dedicated park for you to relax and enjoy the wonderful view and scenery. It's a good thing that the government, still take care of this kind of park. I love it! :)
behappie

Post by behappie »

I love Lumphini Park. It makes me appreciate nature. The beautiful scenery is very fascinating. The green outlook is makes me remember Obudu Park in West Africa. It is one of the places I will plan to visit in Bangkok. There are only a few places in the world that are like Lumphini Park. I commend the government of Thailand for keeping Park always inviting.
Rumu

Post by Rumu »

Wow! Looks very beautiful. I've never been to thailand before and haven't though about actually visiting but this post has got me thinking again, maybe i might just plan a vacation trip to visit such beautiful place.

I love hanging in the park a lot. Asides the countless people and viewig the scenario, being in the park also gives that feeling being with nature - am talking about getting fresh air to the body. A park also has this certain level of quietness which i appreciate a lot. Thanks for sharing this post on a very beautiful place.