Rainy day? Don't worry!

In for a day or a decade, what is there to do?
Pink_Turtle
Articles: 0

Rainy day? Don't worry!

Post by Pink_Turtle »

Hi guys!

So... You are having a rainy day and don't know what to do? I've got you!

Sometimes It can really get boring when it's raining and you don’t know what to do so I have brought you a list of things you can do!

1. Go get a massage! Yes, relax yourself. You could even asks for the masseur to go to your place.
2. Go to the movies; Watch the latest film on the cinema.
3. Go see a cabaret show! This is not for everyone but if you are in Thai you need to try this.
4. Take a legen –wait for it- dary nap! Sometimes is good to just sleep and chill for the whole day.

Now it’s your turn! Tell me what do you think would be good ideas for a rainy day!
Comment! ;)
Heisenberg

Re: Rainy day? Don't worry!

Post by Heisenberg »

Pink_Turtle wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:48 pm
Hi guys!

Sometimes It can really get boring when it's raining and you don’t know what to do so I have brought you a list of things you can do!

1. Go get a massage! Yes, relax yourself. You could even asks for the masseur to go to your place.
3. Go see a cabaret show! This is not for everyone but if you are in Thai you need to try this.
4. Take a legen –wait for it- dary nap! Sometimes is good to just sleep and chill for the whole day.

Now it’s your turn! Tell me what do you think would be good ideas for a rainy day!
Comment! ;)
Great tips! I like the last one, taking a nap. :D Although I like to drink coffee though when it's raining. :) Also, I tend to watch movies on my laptop instead of going out to the movies because as you said, it's raining. :)
Dracostar1

Post by Dracostar1 »

Nice tips, usually on a rainy day I either chill out in my room or just take a nap. Never really would of considered any of these options, when it rains I like to stay in doors, both warm and in a bit of solitude.
SimplyD

Post by SimplyD »

Heisenberg wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:53 pm
Pink_Turtle wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:48 pm
Hi guys!

Comment! ;)
Great tips! I like the last one, taking a nap. :D Although I like to drink coffee though when it's raining. :) Also, I tend to watch movies on my laptop instead of going out to the movies because as you said, it's raining. :)
I love your tips, although if I am just there for a visit, I wouldn't like to miss the sights of Thailand even if it's raining. I suppose, with a raincoat and an umbrella one can go around Thailand.
My high school batchmates when they visited Thailand, experienced the rainy days. But even if it's raining they continued taking the raounds of Thailand, by just having the raincoat and umbrella.
What they rave about so much is the Thai massage. ;)
Pink_Turtle

Post by Pink_Turtle »

Thanks! Yes taking a nap is definitely one of my favorites too :D I guess I'm a bit lazy. I'm more of a tea person when it comes to rainy days buy any hot beverage it's good and comfortable, that's for sure. Watching movies at home it's great too! the good thing about it: you don't even need to change your PJ's xD, make some pop corn and you are all set for a perfect rainy day!
goldlady

Post by goldlady »

I love rainy days! It was so good to know you have some options to have fun in Thailand when it's raining. Of course getting a massage when I go there is one of the first things I want to do even if it's not raining ahahahaha :P
fishmonk

Post by fishmonk »

It's nice to take naps on rainy days in Thailand. I love to go for steamboat dinners when it rains. Having some hot spicy Tom Yam soup does make my body warm and comfortable. Steamboat sessions usually last around 3-4 hours for me when I go out with my friends or family.
amitkokiladitya

Post by amitkokiladitya »

Whenever I'm on a holiday I hate any rains. The main reason is that I dislike getting drenched in the rain. So all I can do is to stay inside my hotel.

Although I can always avail the in house facilities but the fact that I'm stuck up always resides in the back of my mind and spoils everything.
augusta

Post by augusta »

This is the peak of raining season in my Green country. I have my hot coffee immediately I'm up,take a hot bath,have some massage,cover up with a nice duvet and relax playing games or watching emotional movies.So much to do on a raining day.
Suavecito

Post by Suavecito »

Thank you for the tips OP! Those were great things to do in case of a rainy day. Usually if there is a storm or a rainy day I sit in front of my window, listening to the rain drops, reading a good book and sipping a cup of coffee or tea. Rainy days are also the best days to catch some shut eye.