Top 10 things to do in Thailand

In for a day or a decade, what is there to do?
Malibeast
Articles: 0

Re: Top 10 things to do in Thailand

Post by Malibeast »

Great post.

Regarding one of your suggestions -- i.e. island hopping: I found my experience on Koh Lanta to be a most enjoyable one. There is so much to do there -- kayaking, scuba diving, among many other things. And the island is a little more tranquil than others, so mellow tourists such as myself can just chill and relax on the beach. The best way to explore the island is on a bicycle, and there are many places to rent one at an affordable rate.

Koh Lanta really was my favorite of them all.
kenzenith

Post by kenzenith »

Malibeast wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:57 pm
Great post.

Regarding one of your suggestions -- i.e. island hopping: I found my experience on Koh Lanta to be a most enjoyable one. There is so much to do there -- kayaking, scuba diving, among many other things. And the island is a little more tranquil than others, so mellow tourists such as myself can just chill and relax on the beach. The best way to explore the island is on a bicycle, and there are many places to rent one at an affordable rate.

Koh Lanta really was my favorite of them all.
I haven't heard of Koh Lanta but I will definitely like to visit this island when I go to Thailand. I've only known Phuket because everyone recommends it to me. Does the place have many tourists? If it has a lot, I think it's not for me because I prefer a peaceful place for water adventures.
coffeebeans

Post by coffeebeans »

Several of the places you've listed look very interesting. I'd like to do mounteneering or trailblazing in the forests and mountains. I'd love to pick wild tropical fruit. Camping by the creek or brook, and to fish.
luri

Post by luri »

I have not visited Thailand yet, however, I am planning to visit the country soon. The only thing I have heard about Thailand is Phuket and Bangkok. I know what's like staying in Phuket and spending time in Bangkok from the people who have already visited Thailand. I also hear that Thailand's floating market is a great place. When in Thailand, one of gthe things that I will be doing is visiting street market and eating street food.
Bluerose

Post by Bluerose »

I had been to Grand Palace and I felt mesmerized of it grandeur and beauty when I visited that place. I also love shopping to their market stalls where you can find wide array of things to buy from clothes to shoes and accessories in a cheap price.
pizzalover

Post by pizzalover »

You can visit Ayutthaya historical park it is just at one hour of Bangkok and it is interesting because Ayutthaya was a city that it was destroyed by the Burmese so this park It's made by the ruins of the city.
Also, you should visit the Tiger Kingdom where you can interact with Tigers of all ages and sizes!!
I can't wait to go there.
Can Anyone tell me where should I go for a good meal in Thailand?
Wizkha2

Post by Wizkha2 »

I've never been in Thailand, but I'm very interested in visit the country, so I haven't done any of these things, but definitely if one day I'd go to Thailand I'd love to go to The Grand Palace, ride a big elephant, go to festivals and with no doubt go shopping everyday and everywhere. :D
fishmonk

Post by fishmonk »

One of the things which I like to do in Thailand is to take a fish spa in Thailand. This soothing experience helps remove impurities and dead skin from your feet.I love to shop at Chiang Mai as well. It is a fun and vibrant environment there.
markangelou

Post by markangelou »

Haristar wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:39 pm
I have to jut now googled the places and they are simply beautiful. My father had been to Thailand once and the thing he most liked was the street foods. I have dined in Thailand cuisine at my place and they are exceptional. I hope I will go and enjoy in person one day. :)
bro try to go flower festival and enjoy the thai street food its amazing and cool :')
Haristar

Post by Haristar »

markangelou wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:52 pm
bro try to go flower festival and enjoy the thai street food its amazing and cool :')
Sure my friend. Thanks for the suggestion. I have been asking my family for a trip to Thailand at the end of this year. Hopefully, I am praying that my dream will come true. If it happens then I will definitely go to the flower festival and enjoy the Thai street foods. :)