Is nightlife allowed for a serious teacher?

So, what happened last night?
kgord
Articles: 0

Re: Is nightlife allowed for a serious teacher?

Post by kgord »

I think everything in moderation. It is important to make sure that you get your work done during the day to a high professional standard. Once you have that done, then your time is presumably your own, just don't do anything embarrassing, and you should be fine I think.
Haristar

Post by Haristar »

I don't think it will be a problem unless you are within the limits of enjoyment. Everybody needs to de-stress themselves however you can do that without getting in too much and creating a problem and catching the attention of the public. So like said, it doesn't matter as long as you teach profoundly to the students. :)
ballyhara

Post by ballyhara »

My opinion? Everybody deserves some fun. But of course, if you are a teacher, you should be an example, not a shame. When I was studying abroad, my teachers used to hang out with us, I mean my whole bunch of friends from school, that was a way to take care of us and take us to decent places, also they tough us how to order meals and drinks, the popular ways to name things and places, and they made sure none of us got drunk or got lost, they gave us rides to our homes, and we felt safe with them. I think it depends on your school rules, and the kind of nightlife you want to have.