5 Thai drinks you must try!

So, what happened last night?
Pink_Turtle
Articles: 0

5 Thai drinks you must try!

Post by Pink_Turtle »

Hello guys! I hope you are having a wonderful day! So after some research I found some drinks you must try when you go to Thailand! With alcochol or not, these are some of them:

1. Cha Yen (Thai iced tea)

2. Oliang (Thai iced coffee)
3. Nom Yen (iced milk with syrup)
4. Thai beer
5. Thai whiskey
Have you ever try some of these? if you did, did you like them? or not? Comment!
Ol Timer

Re: 5 Thai drinks you must try!

Post by Ol Timer »

Haha I thought I will for sure see Hong Thong or Sang Som when you mentioned Thai Whiskey.

101.jpg
101.jpg (21.84 KiB) Viewed 7417 times
+
download.jpg
download.jpg (8.92 KiB) Viewed 7417 times

But yea Thais love their iced drinks and so do I :D
fishmonk

Post by fishmonk »

Thanks for sharing such interesting drinks. As someone who has been to Thailand quite frequently, I would say my favorite drink from the list is Cha Yen. The reason for me stating so would be because I'm a fan of tea drinks. There’s two variants of cha yen, namely the original and the pulled cha yen.I find the tea smooth and fragrant although it might be a bit sweet for some people.
Pink_Turtle

Post by Pink_Turtle »

you are right!I love tea drinks too. It's a great and refreshing option when it's hot. Especially after a long day shopping in the market's. But I'll have to say my favorite is Nom yen because I really love milky flavors and if they are sweets even better!.
JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford »

I absolutely love Thai iced teas--
Dracostar1

Post by Dracostar1 »

Thanks for showing this, the Oliang and Nom Yen looks delicious.
kgord

Post by kgord »

I have had the Thai Bubble Tea before I was surprised that didn't make the list. That is one of the well known teas and one that many people will utilize. I just think of Bubble Tea when I think of Thai beverages, so it was nice to see the list of other drinks that are available in Thailand. Thanks for posting!
iyanpol12

Post by iyanpol12 »

My favorite among the list is Oliang. At first, I don't like the idea of iced coffee. I think it looks so weird, and wondering about the taste. However, upon trying it out, It tastes really good. I suggest everyone to try it out. It tastes really good. But don't consume a lot if you often palpitate.
augusta

Post by augusta »

Love tea drinks and nom yen looks yummy,would love a trailer load of that,if it goes down well with my system. But can't deal with alcoholic drinks.I'm.never a fan.So I'll gladly pass on Thai beer and the whiskey.
Haristar

Post by Haristar »

I love the Nom Yen. It looks super yummy in the image itself. I don't like alcoholic drinks so I just stay away from them. I would definitely try the Thai Iced tea after Nom Yen. Thanks for sharing. :) :) :)