The ping pong is one unique experience

So, what happened last night?
Alexandoy
Articles: 0

The ping pong is one unique experience

Post by Alexandoy »

On our first trip to Bangkok, the tour guide offered us a list of things to do. One in the list caught my attention because all it said was ping pong. She explained that it is a sex show that is for adults only. My wife agreed so we took a taxi after dinner to see that show. It was really unique for us. The show took 30 minutes with the girls dancing naked on the stage. And the finale was really wonderful. If you want to experience that show, just ask a taxi driver to bring you to the ping pong show.
Dracostar1

Re: The ping pong is one unique experience

Post by Dracostar1 »

Wow, when you said ping pong I literally thought you would be talking about the game. Though, the show itself does sound interesting,I really don't hear too much about sex shows.
Haristar

Post by Haristar »

I really thought you were talking about the game but I was surprised to hear it was a sex show with girls dancing naked. It must have been quite an experience to you. Thanks for sharing but I really have not much interest in these kinds of stuffs for now. :)
websitehombre

Post by websitehombre »

I heard about this in my mid-teens and was not sure if it was true back then but did eventually go to Thailand before and saw it for myself. So what did you and your wife do after the ping pong show? :D