Expat and Tourists photos

You always see expats walking around with cameras, where do these photos go?
tallulah
Articles: 0

Expat and Tourists photos

Post by tallulah »

I believe most photos taken by expats and tourists goes into private collection. Oftentimes, the owner may decide to post on social media to showcase their time in that country.
amitkokiladitya

Re: Expat and Tourists photos

Post by amitkokiladitya »

I agree to your point. Most of pictures taken by tourists are kept limited to their personal records. I respect that most of us have prefer to maintain the secrecy of our personal lives.

Though there is a recent ongoing trend of posting vacation pictures on social media media but most of them flaunt personal images rather than focusing on the places of interest at any tourist destination. Only a few have detailed images of unique places.
iyanpol12

Post by iyanpol12 »

With the advent of technology, taking pictures has become very easy because cameras are already built-in in our phones and tablets. Unlike before when you should have a camera and films so you can have a picture as a remembrance from your trip. Now, pictures can be taken and immediately shared on social media. Most photos today were shared than being kept.
Suavecito

Post by Suavecito »

Yup, that's actually true to some tourists. Usually bloggers do post the photos they've taken from their trip and describe their experience from place. Critics also do that, usually they provide more professional insight on a place for possible future tourists that may be interested in to going to the place they have reviewed. This is also a major factor to a place's tourism, reviews and ratings actually affect the possibility for future tourists to go there.
augusta

Post by augusta »

Certainly photos taken by tourist are stored in archives. it could be on an online gallery,uploaded to the social media accounts,Used for blogging,could be sold to photography site and possibly printed out and stored in a photo album for posterity.

I do print out my vacation photos,so as to keep memories alive.