My photo and video collection

You always see expats walking around with cameras, where do these photos go?
Alexandoy
Articles: 0

My photo and video collection

Post by Alexandoy »

This is not to brag but I have a wide array of videos and photos of Bangkok. First in the list is my encounter with the monks. We never fail to see the monks in the morning to be prayed upon and also to give them food. There was one monk who knew English and it was a joy to have a casual conversation with him. Our trip to the floating market was also great with the banca almost capsizing. And in the zoo, I had this video where a Bengal Tiger sprayed me with urine, yeah, right on my camera. Thailand is one place that my camera never rests.
Dracostar1

Re: My photo and video collection

Post by Dracostar1 »

No lie, when I was in middle school me and my class went to a carnivore preserve. When we went to look at the tigers, one of them nearly sprayed us as well. Nice to hear you had such a great day, it truly sounds like a fun time.
iyanpol12

Post by iyanpol12 »

I don't have photos or videos produced for a physical copy. But I do have collections of photos and videos stored at my cloud services accounts. There are lots of photos stored, and something to turn to for nostalgia. If you are okay sharing those photos and video collections of yours, we would love to see it.
amitkokiladitya

Post by amitkokiladitya »

Thailand is an amazing tourist destination with multiple camera friendly spots. The scenic beauty of all the beaches, as well as other tourist spots, is worth capturing. I love to capture photos on every vacation trip. They go a long way in keeping the memories alive. Moreover, in an advent of clicking good photographs, we explore the place in a comparatively better manner. They are an excellent means of sharing our experiences with our relatives back home.

Thailand was by honeymoon destination. So, all the pictures I clicked there hold a very special place in my life. I love to see them over and over again. They remind me of all the beautiful moments which I spent there and help to keep my memories fresh.
Haristar

Post by Haristar »

I haven't yet visited Thailand yet but I have seen a lot of videos and documentaries about the place. Thailand is beautiful and serene and a place which you shouldn't miss seeing in your life. There was this one particular documentary about the monks which I saw long back ago fascinated me to visit that place. Other than that I would like to visit Phanom Rung and Ayuthaya. :) So when I go I would definitely share my trip photos with our friends here. :)
Suavecito

Post by Suavecito »

Thank you for sharing your experiences in Bangkok, from what you've said it sounds really fun there! I haven't gone to Thailand yet, maybe in the near future I can visit the place as a tourist and take out my DSLR Camera, take some shots here and there and post my pictures in the forum.
ballyhara

Post by ballyhara »

All those stories seem amazing. Seriously, I wish I have the opportunity to go to Thailand, or be able to see amazing nature wild animals and places. Never been close to a carnivore, unless we are talking about a zoo, with huge cages in the middle. But guys, when will you post all those amazing pictures and videos over here? Hope I can see those great shots around here.
mar06

Post by mar06 »

I love collecting photos videos of mines. Also if have those other views and interesting happening the I will get some pictures and videos of it and I will keep that photo and video. That's how I do it. :)