Employment opportunities in Thailand

If you can't find a category then this is the place to ask!
augusta
Articles: 0

Employment opportunities in Thailand

Post by augusta »

Hello,

If one is to relocate to Thailand, what's the possibility of getting a job as soon as one arrived. Could it be a matter of weeks or months.
JoeMilford

Re: Employment opportunities in Thailand

Post by JoeMilford »

This is a good and compelling question. Just speaking from personal experience, I would not up and move to another country unless I had a job and a place to live already lined up first. Doing so seems to be such a risk. If you have room and board set up, and then some time to look for a job under secure living circumstances, then that's one thing. However, job markets can be unpredictable no matter what country you are interested in living in.
Wizkha2

Post by Wizkha2 »

I think is important to know the job opportunities in a country before you move in, and I'm very interested in the job offers in Thailand. I don't have planes of moving to Thailand, but if I'd know all the opportunities there I'll add this country to my wishlist of countries I'd move in. All the things I've learned in this forum about this amazing country have me thinking of going for vacations, and after some visits, maybe I'd think in stay! who knows!
overcast

Post by overcast »

If you wish to locate to Thailand, I suggest you to explore into Education Industry. This industry requires professionals from around the world. Apart from Education there is a need in IT and the management. That growing need is going to be consistent every year. So if you are planning for relocation you may want to check those industries. Also be sure to start something local like tutoring and other local mediums. That also helps you out for making money to pay the bills.
ballyhara

Post by ballyhara »

This is super interesting, does anyone knows if there is a chance for foreign physicians to work there? It would be really great to speak directly to a Thai physician or related to talk about it. Seriously, I would love to go to Thailand, but of course finding a job would be like the main goal. So if by any chance someone has information about it, please hit me! I'm into it.
cess_08

Post by cess_08 »

I have a friend who works in Thailand as a teacher. She said that there are also quite a number of opportunities for teaching young learners at preschools.The possibility to teach at a university also exists but isn't quite as common. Same goes for teaching at an international school: there are opportunities, but they are competitive and often require that teachers have a teaching certificate from their home country.