How did you find this forum?

If you can't find a category then this is the place to ask!
amitkokiladitya
Articles: 0

Re: How did you find this forum?

Post by amitkokiladitya »

I came across this forum on two forum based sites. I work as a freelance writer for both of these sites. The forum gets active on both turn by turn. This doubles my learning and sharing experience.

Thailand is an amazing holiday destination. This place gives us a detailed knowledge of most of the important subjects related to Thailand. It is a wonderful place to know about personal experiences of others.
Suavecito

Post by Suavecito »

I was actually looking for some good forums in the web and I happen to come across this one, I'm also Asian so I wanted to see what buzzes around here, and I was reading some topics here in the forums and I got hooked. So from there on I decided to register and share my thoughts and as well contribute my ideas to this community.
alexbob

Post by alexbob »

I actually was researching about Thailand. I very much want to visit Thailand to live there for about a month and train Muaythai in Camp Tiger. My Muaythai coach goes there every summer and I want to go with him next time, or maybe even in winter, but I have heard that winter is not the best time to visit Thailand, so I was googling for information about Thailand. This forum seems to have a lot of information, I will be researching it.
Ol Timer

Post by Ol Timer »

alexbob wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:08 pm
I actually was researching about Thailand. I very much want to visit Thailand to live there for about a month and train Muaythai in Camp Tiger. My Muaythai coach goes there every summer and I want to go with him next time, or maybe even in winter, but I have heard that winter is not the best time to visit Thailand, so I was googling for information about Thailand. This forum seems to have a lot of information, I will be researching it.
If you are interested in training Muay Thai you may want to check out Rangsit MuayThai institute https://www.muaythai-institute.com/. It's very close to Bangkok and has a lot of international visitors who join their popular boot camps. They also have a MuayThai stadium where you can watch for free every Sunday(as a student) or even be booked as a fighter if you're good.
Wizkha2

Post by Wizkha2 »

I found this forum in a page that recommends many different post pages, and then I clicked on this site and I found it very insteresting, so I started to post here in Teach Live Thailand. I like this site very much, is easy to use and teaches you all those interesting things about this amazing country.
Wizkha2

Post by Wizkha2 »

I found this forum because my best friend lives in Thailand! And he asked me to do some research to help him have a better time living there! He now has 3 years since he moved to Thailnad from the US. And this forum has helped him very much! Now he always has something new to do everyday with his family! Thank you very much!
cubo

Post by cubo »

I'm a freelance so, another website recommended me this forum and I thought that it could be interesting to learn about Thailand because I don't know anything about this country and here I've read about their food, custom and traditions, and their everyday life.
JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford »

I am doing a lot of freelancing, and I came across this site at postloops.com.
mar06

Post by mar06 »

It just suddenly appeared in my forum choice and when I saw the lock sign which is unlock and saw the green color their, I immediately subscribe it and start to comment in a certain topic in this forum.
Nemmy2012

Post by Nemmy2012 »

I found it through a google search actually, while I was looking for 'top 10 favorite things about Thailand.'