Pampered Foreigners and Ridiculous Complaints

If you can't find a category then this is the place to ask!
ballyhara
Articles: 0

Re: Pampered Foreigners and Ridiculous Complaints

Post by ballyhara »

Honestly, whenever I go on a trip, there is always someone complaining about this or that. Seriously, if you want everything to be your way, or the way it is at home, then why do yo go abroad? Safe yourself and everybody else from a very uncomfortable experience. Usually I like to speak with locals, and of course they don't like to hear their place is bad, at least not without a valid reason. When you are a tourist, please respect the culture difference, and try to enjoy the place at its own way.
JoeMilford
Articles: 0

Re: Pampered Foreigners and Ridiculous Complaints

Post by JoeMilford »

Dracostar1 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:21 am
I honestly have little sympathy for those who look down or belittle others because of their financial status or where they are from. That comedy sounds like a good does of karma for the boy. The complaint about the food one really is shallow, if you don't like then don't eat it.
I totally agree with your response here. What is wrong with some people? Anyone's financial status could take a wrong turn at any time, and to judge others for their station in life is very short-sighted--you never know what someone has gone through. Also, just because you might hail from a more affluent country than the one you are visiting, that does not give you the right to look down on others.