Thailand Health care

If you can't find a category then this is the place to ask!
Rossy
Articles: 0

Thailand Health care

Post by Rossy »

Thailand is the most top medical destination for tourists. They offer really quality health care. If you got your Thai citizenship already, its time you apply for a universal coverage health card from the National Health Security. With this card you get free treatment in public health facilities which are as good as the private ones. They might be a little crowded though. However treatment during weekends will be charged normal which will still be cheaper than in a private hospital.
augusta

Re: Thailand Health care

Post by augusta »

This is a good review about Thailand medicare.Health is an important aspect of life and much attention should be accorded. I like the idea of free care atleast for average citizens.
alexbob

Post by alexbob »

Hey! How much does that health card cost? Are there any other options? I have heard that I better have some kind of a health insurance, but also medicine is very cheap in Thailand. Can somebody confirm this?
kgord

Post by kgord »

It is good to know they have quality health care available. I have to say I envy countries in which the health care system works, as everyone knows we have our struggles with this in the United States. I guess as long as you have the required status you would be in good hands with the Thai medical system. I have never heard anything bad about it.