What do you enjoy doing most as a Teacher

Ajarns, share your knowledge and ask your questions
augusta
Articles: 0

What do you enjoy doing most as a Teacher

Post by augusta »

For the numbers of years,I have taught as a high School Teacher.I think I enjoy more of writing my lesson notes.

When I realize that the notes are for imparting knowledge to another human.I feel so good and satisfied.

What do you enjoy most as a teacher?
jyy

Re: What do you enjoy doing most as a Teacher

Post by jyy »

I enjoy the relationships with the kids. I mean, it's like what this other teacher I know said. In other words, it's worth it for the kids - despite the low pay (as compared to many other professions).
behappie

Post by behappie »

The feeling of imparting knowledge is a most cozy feeling I experience as a teacher. Being the first person to get them introduced many information they will come across in life is a great feeling. I also feel like a success at that stage, because success in life is at different phases. For people to listen to you while you talk lends credence to the your personality as a success. Being a teacher makes me an important part of the students' life.
HazelDJ

Post by HazelDJ »

augusta wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:44 am
For the numbers of years,I have taught as a high School Teacher.I think I enjoy more of writing my lesson notes.

When I realize that the notes are for imparting knowledge to another human.I feel so good and satisfied.

What do you enjoy most as a teacher?
The kids are very cooperative. The load in teaching is not so hard. It only takes few hours to teach conversational English. Overall, the workload as a teacher is easy to accomplish. In addition, the school administration is so good.
mar06

Post by mar06 »

When every time they will join you in your jamming. I hated those very serious teacher in his or her teaching and also those very strict teacher which I don't like.
Tatiana22

Post by Tatiana22 »

I enjoy the fact that I really have the chance to make a difference for those kids. Besides teaching them literature, and what they need to know for their SAT-s, I also try to discuss with them freely and to give them life lessons. Being close to your students is the most beautiful thing. Seeing them putting their trust in you and seeing you like a second parent in their life is priceless. So, my advice to all the people out there who want to become teachers : do it with passion, and only try this career if you love to interact with children or students and set an example for them.