Does anyone know the regular process to get a Thai Visa?

Find advise about Thai visa
luri
Articles: 0

Re: Does anyone know the regular process to get a Thai Visa?

Post by luri »

There is a Thai embassy in my home country, If I want to visit Thailand, I will have to apply for tourist visa in the Thai embassy. Thailand is a also a good destination for education for the people in my home country. applying for a student visa in Thailand is also not very hard. After you get approval for enrollment on any Thai educational institution, you will have to show the documents to the Thai embassy. It will be reviewed and you will granted student visa. I am not sure about working visa in Thailand.
zolzarr

Post by zolzarr »

kgord wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:26 pm
I think if you are applying to teach in Thailand the agency that hires you should be able to assist with this as well, and hopefully expedite the process for you. I think it depends on the circumstances though and whether the school is a valid one or not. It really depends.
augusta

Post by augusta »

This thread was helpful especially for us that are planning a visit soon.Just bookmarked this page.We're using an agency in my country and they're handling everything. I think you should go through an agent in your country.
Bluerose

Post by Bluerose »

Good thing to know that my country is a member of the ASEAN so we are not required to obtain a visa to enter Thailand. It's a great opportunity for us but not all of us has a privilege to travel
pizzalover

Post by pizzalover »

the documents required to get a Thai Visa for visitors are:
Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months
Visa application form (filled out)
One(1) recent 4x6cm. photograph of the applicant
Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)

The visa fee is US $ 30.00 per entry or equivalent.

Without these documents, you can't enter to Thailand. You need to be very organized whenever you are going to travel to another country.
The Immigration departments are very delicated with this kind of stuff.
HazelDJ

Post by HazelDJ »

ballyhara wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:46 am
Hello there, I was just wondering myself if anyone knows the regular process to get a Visitor Visa to Thailan. Also how long can someone stay there with that tourist Visa? Is it a very difficult process? Is it expensive? Please, if anyone can give some information, that would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Getting a Visa for entering Thailand will depend upon your nationality and what kind of Visa you are applying for. It is better that you check the website of the Thai Embassy. Click the icon Thai Visa Services at thaiembassy.com. You will surely be guided about your queries. You will also know the how much you are going to pay and how long you will wait for you to get the Visa.
Rumu

Post by Rumu »

[BBvideo=560,315][/BBvideo]

I've been meaning to ask this same question for a while now so it's good that you brought it up. I really don't have any idea how to go about it or even how the process works on getting a thailand visa. I need answers too. Am looking to pay thai a visit on my next vacation because I've heard and seen so many good things about thai. I just hope the experience will match my expectations.