Favourite beach in South East Asia

If you have questions about other places in Southeast Asia ask here.
Garost303
Articles: 0

Favourite beach in South East Asia

Post by Garost303 »

So now that South East Asia is surrounded by both Pacific and Indian ocean. I.m thinking there's plenty of beaches that people could go and have fun at. Anyone who has a favourite beach that he or she would recommend?
SimplyD

Re: Favourite beach in South East Asia

Post by SimplyD »

Garost303 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:10 am
So now that South East Asia is surrounded by both Pacific and Indian ocean. I.m thinking there's plenty of beaches that people could go and have fun at. Anyone who has a favourite beach that he or she would recommend?
The Philippines that is one of the countries in South East Asia, also boasts a lot of beautiful beaches. We have here the black, pinkish and white sand beaches.

Here alone in our province, we have lots of beaches- white sand and black sand beach.

In fact, our family owns a beach, which is of black sand. At the beach, you can see the famous Mayon Volcano as the background. Though it is not so much developed as to its amenities, people would really flock there especially during the Lenten Season.

I know, Thailand also boasts of beautiful white beaches with complete amenities especially their spas. That is why it one of those places that I would like to visit someday.
fishmonk

Post by fishmonk »

I love the beaches at Redang island in Malaysia.Snorkeling is a great activity here; if you are lucky, you might even see some sea turtles. Redang island is famous for its turtle sanctuary, the turtles usually lay their eggs on Turtle Beach on the north of the island.
kgord

Post by kgord »

I have heard the beaches in the Phlilipines are great. I know that Phuket in Thailand was beautiful. I imagine since the Tsunami they have been restored. I haven't heard any information about how they are now. I imagine they are gorgeous and tourist friendly once again. There is nothing quite like a beautiful beach.
HeatherAshley

Post by HeatherAshley »

Batanes (Morong beach in Sabtang Island) Philippines. It is one of my most favorite place, the view is just surreal. Though I had some cuts on my foot because of some rocks in the water I still treasure the place. Batanes all in all have numerous magical views that you would want to really experience. It is not crowded like most famous tourist spot in the world, so you will really appreciate the natures love.

Mae Haad Beach in Thailand unlike in Batanes, what I love about in this beach is the calm water or maybe the weather favored us when we went there? I love the sand bar that connects to other an Island and you will really see the color of water changes as you walk in to the sand bar and see 2 sides of oceans.
itsryeandsam

Post by itsryeandsam »

[quote=Garost303 post_id=541 time=1502532613 user_id=118]
There are a lot of beautiful beaches in Thailand, Indonesia and other parts of Southeast Asia. But, my favorite is Boracay in the Philippines. If you are into night life this place has so many things to offer during days and night (Fire dance, Partying etc)
cess_08

Post by cess_08 »

Hi, I'm Cess and living in the Philippines. There are plenty of wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia that you would like to discover in a heartbeat. Aside from Boracay that many tourists travel to experience the fine, white sand, Puerto Galera
is one of those super famous beaches we know in the country. If you want a quick getaway with family and friends on a limited budget, I would highly recommend the place. So, pack your bag and experience the adventure :)
KIMIAN

Post by KIMIAN »

Well, my favourite beach in South East Asia is El Nido beach. It is located in Nothern part of Palawan, Philippines. It is perfect for swimming, snorkeling, and hiking. It is an ideal place for relaxation because it is away from the city but nearest to the environment.
lambo-san

Post by lambo-san »

In my own opinion, One of the most amazing beach in south east asia is the camiguin white island located at camiguin. philippines. The sea so clear and it is ideal for snorkling and diving enthusiast. The view of the surrounding environment of the beach is astonishingly magnificcent in the eye of both tourists and local residents. The sand of the beach is so white that you can lay down on the sand and have some sunbathing. The local residents of the place is so friendly that they will guide and answer you if you have some question about the place. In overall, when you visit in the philippines, It is one of the place that I recommend to visit on.
ion

Post by ion »

Philippines has plenty of beautiful beach in South east Asia. There's so many options to go to. The only problem is, some of the famous beaches in Philippines are so crowded. You can't find peace and quiet there. So my advice if you want to travel in any beach in Philippines, go to the unfamiliar and not really popular if you really want to feel the peaceful vacation and the environment.