Good photos and videos

You always see expats walking around with cameras, where do these photos go?
Corzhens
Articles: 0

Good photos and videos

Post by Corzhens »

When it comes to taking pictures and videos, my priority is the cultural touch. Early in the morning, monks are roaming the streets of Bangkok which made me busy with my camera. The monks are considered holy people to me so I feel blessed to talk to them and to offer them food. Another scenery for my camera are the street vendors with their wares. The fruits are photogenic. The clothes are nice to shoot. Oh, there are too many fodder for the camera.
OlaSidiq

Re: Good photos and videos

Post by OlaSidiq »

I am always scared of taking pictures when I visit strange places. That is because of my mum. She told a story of her experience when she visited Africa for the first time. Not a very good story. It is good to take pictures just to keep a memory of the adventure but most of my cross-country traveling has to be with my mum.

Maybe next time I travel I will get a special spec that will do the work underground for me. If you take pictures always please be cautious of the images of Buddha most local won't allow that. And don't abuse the privilege, it the culture of the civilized countries to take pictures here and there but countries like that has not gotten to that stage and you have to respect their culture.
Scwcm

Re: Good photos and videos

Post by Scwcm »

I always live to take but when I’m in a different country I can’t take a picture of me I don’t know why i only take a pictures of the places and some friends is one of my hobbies , I really enjoy it . And i know that some places are not allow to take a picture so I don’t take also depends on the place like the certain church in italy many people like take pictures inside but I don’t think it’s a good thing to do it but depends on the people