Have some breakfast!

In for a day or a decade, what is there to do?
Pink_Turtle
Articles: 0

Have some breakfast!

Post by Pink_Turtle »

Hello Guys! I hope you are having a terrific day.

So I come up with something you actually need to do when you are in Thailand and I mean it :lol:

Have some breakfast!

So in my country it's not very usual to eat soups for breakfast but I found out that I love it. It gives you such a warm feeling and it's also really healthy if you compare it to a bagel and a cup of coffe. Here I'm going to share my favorite of them all:

Khaotom

Khaotom is a combination of boiled rice, soup mix with the meat of your favorites which can be pork, chicken or seafood.

So share with us: what's your favorite?
BatmanWayne

Re: Have some breakfast!

Post by BatmanWayne »

This is a nice thing to know about Thailand, I love to eat soups, and my mother do the better soups in the whole world. I think that someday I will try this soup and it will be good, I like almost every food of Asia!
kenzenith

Post by kenzenith »

Pink_Turtle wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:35 pm
Hello Guys! I hope you are having a terrific day.

So I come up with something you actually need to do when you are in Thailand and I mean it :lol:

Have some breakfast!

So in my country it's not very usual to eat soups for breakfast but I found out that I love it. It gives you such a warm feeling and it's also really healthy if you compare it to a bagel and a cup of coffe. Here I'm going to share my favorite of them all:

Khaotom

Khaotom is a combination of boiled rice, soup mix with the meat of your favorites which can be pork, chicken or seafood.

So share with us: what's your favorite?
Wow! This is similar to what we call in our country as "Lugaw". It's also boiled rice mixed with chicken meat and ginger. I like soup in the morning especially when it's raining so I think I'll love this one. I'll have it with chicken because it really goes along with soup well. Does it come it with ginger and spring onions?
Dracostar1

Post by Dracostar1 »

Wow, sounds like a real treat to have. Never really was a bit fan of soup but from what it sounds like this good be a delicious meal.I'm going to have to try one in the future.
augusta

Post by augusta »

This looks yummy and I'm sure it's delicious too.Always love soups but I rarely eat them in the mornings.

Hope to have a taste of it,when I come around.
mar06

Post by mar06 »

I would really love to eat those Thailand foods because I know that lot of foods their are delicious, yummy, and sweet that's why someday I will find those Thailand foods in my place or I will love to go to Thailand just to eat love yummy foods. :lol: :lol:
rohmet04

Post by rohmet04 »

i really love thai food when it comes to spicy food, you can see some of it any thai streets. my favorites are any kind of stir fry food with basil and egg...yummy