Trip to Thailand

Transportation, accommodation, food, clothes and everyday things
Suavecito
Articles: 0

Trip to Thailand

Post by Suavecito »

Hi everyone! Could anybody please give me some insight to how much it would cost to get a ticket from the Philippines to Thailand? And if what month would be the best time to book one?
Factors to my decision may include; price, holidays/events in Thailand and recommendations from the locals.
Corzhens

Re: Trip to Thailand

Post by Corzhens »

We have been to Bangkok twice and it was March and April. That is a good time for the fruits in season. However, the downside in that period is the hot weather. For the plane tickets from Manila to Bangkok, round trip for 2 costs less than 10k pesos on the promo price. You have to buy the tickets 3 months in advance to avail of the big discount. Our airline is PAL.
vinaya

Post by vinaya »

I have never been to Thailand, however, I am also planning to visit Thailand soon, perhaps this summer. When my sister and her husband went to Thailand for their honeymoon, they spent around $3000 for a week trip (which also includes airfare). We have many travel agencies here that specialize in Thailand tours. They are offering as low as $1000 for a week trip to Thailand.
Nemmy2012

Post by Nemmy2012 »

Hi. The price of a ticket from the Philippines (Manila) to Thailand can cost as little as $200, or as much as $400. It all depends on when you're flying, what carrier you're using and what website you purchase your ticket from. As many sites will give you different prices and discounts based on their algorithms.