Why Should I Travel to Thailand?

If you can't find a category then this is the place to ask!
Eli Maximilien
Articles: 0

Why Should I Travel to Thailand?

Post by Eli Maximilien »

Thailand is known for many things including their famous martial art, Muay Thai. However, I'm just wondering: What's so special about Thailand as opposed to other Asian countries? What some things to be aware of if I travel there?
overcast

Re: Why Should I Travel to Thailand?

Post by overcast »

Like any other Asian country, you have some specific things you won't find anywhere else. Night life is lot better in Thailand. The food is pretty much light and won't cause any health issues. You can also find lot cheaper places to stay. You may also find some good clothing. People here are friendly compared to other regions. Another good thing is that if you are coming here as a teacher or business person, then crowd will love you. Hospitality is definitely good in this region.
amitkokiladitya

Post by amitkokiladitya »

Thailand is a complete holiday package. It offers everything ranging from leisure, adventure, fun and cultural knowledge. You can explore the beautiful beaches with amazing scenic beauty. Then it is the extraordinary night life which makes you feel out of this world. From cultural monuments to high tech shopping malls, this place offers almost everything you expect from a holiday destination. Thailand is a place which is loved by shopping freaks from all over the world.
Bluerose

Post by Bluerose »

Thailand is one of a kind in many ways among asian countries. The culture and customs are unique. The food, place and way of living of people there are interesting to discover when you travel there.
JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford »

The night life, the food, the culture, the music, the people--all of these are reasons to travel to Thailand in order to soak up and absorb a unique and amazing culture. Once you have experienced this place, it is an addictive sensation, and you will always want to go back.
Wizkha2

Post by Wizkha2 »

Thailand is a very interesting country to visit, specially if you've never been in the asian continent, the food is awesome, the culture is fantastic, there are so many things to do, places to visit, and the people is so kind and help you to spend the most quality time in their land. There are so many reasons to go, so don't overthink it! :)
JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford »

I've only been to Asia a few times, and mainly to Japan, but even there I heard talk of how unique and amazing Thailand is in terms of scenery, the people, the food, and the overall culture. The night life there is also legendary; although, I am getting a bit too old for all of that.
fishmonk

Post by fishmonk »

There is plenty of reasons for this. It is a fascinating place with a unique culture. There are plenty of iinteresting places to visit. Furthermore, there is plenty of good food. Authentic Thai cuisine is to die for.
Corzhens

Post by Corzhens »

I have been to Thailand twice already and this is my take on that country. First is the low standard of living which means your money has a higher value. My haunt in Bangkok is the cheap clothing items in the street market. There's also the high quality fruits. In other words, Thailand is a good place for a consumer since almost everything is cheap that includes transportation and accommodation. But most of all, I like the culture of the Thais. They are deeply religious so that makes them good people, kind and helpful.
HazelDJ

Post by HazelDJ »

One thing that I appreciate in Thailand which is unique is the Thai people. They are very respectful. They are honest and generous too. They value virtues. I observe that their attitude is very nice. Aside from the nice people, Thailand has many beauty spots. From the northern to the southern part of Thailand, it consists of beautiful places and animals. The cost of living in Thailand is low. I can afford to buy its products. In addition, Thailand has savory dishes to eat. Almost of them are chili. It has a special taste that I could not find in other places.