Why Should I Travel to Thailand?

If you can't find a category then this is the place to ask!
sweetpot81
Articles: 0

Re: Why Should I Travel to Thailand?

Post by sweetpot81 »

Thailand for me is unique country.Life is simple yet has everything to offer. It may not be as competitive with other countries when it comes to technology BUT history and panoramic views, breath taking sceneries are captivating. Aside from Muay Thai which originated from Thailand, nice beaches, tropical fruits, night life, mouth watering foods especially my favorite TOM YUM SOUP, big sculptures of BUDDHA, elephant trekking, floating market, ATV ride. I will go back to experience all of these once again.
ColdFlameChris

Post by ColdFlameChris »

What I want to experience in Thailand is their food, culture, temple, and their beautiful scenery. I've seen videos of people who visit Thailand and what I've seen is truly amazing. I do fascinate on their temple and the scenery that they can offer as it is rich with nature and their food looks really delicious.They say that they're food is one of the best in Asia so I wanted to try and taste it by myself. Hope I'll have the chance to visit your place soon. :) :)
gelotologist24

Post by gelotologist24 »

I have my own reasons too why I should go and stay on Thailand. Number one is the food that I've love so much and the sweetest thing that I've ever tasted my whole life. I remember tasting Pad Thai for the first time and falling on love on it, when my aunties and my mom go out and eat on a restaurant and when they got home they brought me this thing on a Tupperware and when I open it, it smells so sweet and delicious at the same time, and by the time that I've tasted it , that's the time I do want to taste this food in their original source. And lastly is the Muay Thai, just like what people would love to do or learn when they go on Thailand. Ever since when I was a kid, I really love to learn all kinds of martial arts and I think Muay Thai would be a perfect martial arts to be learned on Thailand.
olive8

Post by olive8 »

I like to travel on Thailand if i have a money to get a plane ticket going to Thailand was a great country people are so very respectful and i want to taste their foods also, and learn their muay thai martial arts.
mar06

Post by mar06 »

I would love to travel to Thailand if I have a time or opportunity to go there someday. I knew about things in Thailand as I look for the internet and there are lot of good and fun things there. That's why I really love to go there as soon as possible. :)
cess_08

Post by cess_08 »

They say that Thailand is a place where it is better, cheaper and longer. It has everything to offer. Good food, the weather, friendly locals,lush jungles, and low cost of living.
shannon214

Post by shannon214 »

If you want to encounter or experience other culture aside from yours then Thailand is definitely one of those country that i would recommend. I've been to other places in southeast Asia like Japan, Malaysia or Singapore but Thailand is unique in its own way. People in Thailand are generally kind who are willing to help out in various means. The food is also one of the obvious reasons why people should go there. They have these different types of spicy and exotic foods which everybody should try. The temples are also a must to visit if you happen to be in Thailand. Lastly but not the least, the nightlife in Thailand is just crazy and so much fun as well. The people there are just so open minded and liberated that anything goes literally.
Vinsanity

Post by Vinsanity »

One thing that is great abot Thailand is their foods. Their food is so diverse that even visitors find it hard to choose which one to eat, well if you are on a tight budget. However, if you have enough money while on a trip in Thailand then you don't even have to eat a same dish twice because of various foods to choose. Every location in the country has different cultures therefore different foods to offer as well. As tourists change location, the foods to choose changes as well.
Mario Junior

Post by Mario Junior »

. The street food
Some of Thailand's spiciest, tangiest tom yum soups can be eaten from roadside stalls. The hot and sour dish can be whipped up in a second by street vendors using fresh lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and galangal. Other street food treats to try include rice with spicy stir-fried crabmeat and fresh yellow chillies.Fabulous luxury hotels
Whether it is upmarket island bliss (try the Six Senses on Koh Yao Noi), or sleek 70s curves (see Iniala Beach House in Phuket) or the ewok-inspired tree dwellings of Keemala, also in Phuket, that inspire you, there is a wealth of choice in Thailand.The prettiest pink lakes
Pink water lilies in bloom are a sight to behold on lakes around the country. In Udon Thani, lilies on Red Lotus Lake burst into a riot of crimson blooms between November and February. The wide lake - 15km long and up to 5km is little-known by non-Thais but is a beautiful sight. Guides lead small boat tours around it.