Main attractions of Thailand

If you can't find a category then this is the place to ask!
Alexandoy
Articles: 0

Main attractions of Thailand

Post by Alexandoy »

When vacation is mentioned, Thailand is first in our list because compared with other countries, Thailand has many advantages. First is the cost which is cheaper than in other Asian countries. Next is the food, especially the fresh fruits and vegetables which are of high quality. Then the people, they are very courteous that I think is because of their religion. Thais are mostly Buddhists with more than 90% of the population. With the places, oh, we need a longer list for that. But for starters, the temples are the best for getting to be familiar with the country. And don't miss the zoo particularly the elephants that surely you would enjoy.
Haristar

Re: Main attractions of Thailand

Post by Haristar »

Sure. We have been planning a trip to Thailand and I got the interest to visit this place because of this forum and the things I learn about that place. I have googled it and saw that it is indeed a beautiful and wonderful place with a lot of attractions and places to see. I am definitely going there mainly to experience the famous foods and also the temples. :)
Wizkha2

Post by Wizkha2 »

I'm making future plans with my family and friends to go to Thailand! it's such a beautiful place, with so kind people, delicious food and much more. I'm actually dying for riding an elephant! it'd be awesome! And the food has to be so delicious, mainly the high quality fruits. I have it in my long-vacations plan with no doubt! excellent country! I'll go soon!
augusta

Post by augusta »

this is quite insightful and educative especially for people that want to visit Thailand. It will be a pleasure to visit most of these places in Thailand and with little cash on one,you need not worry.
JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford »

I am curious as to what are the best geological attractions to see in Thailand. I want to travel the country, so what are some of the most incredible places to see in terms of topography and landscape? I want to really explore, when I have time off, and get a feel of how different the country is from America.
pizzalover

Post by pizzalover »

Thailand has a lot of interesting places you should visit I haven't go to Thailand yet but I really want especially after I read this forum.
One of the attractions of Thailand are the parks. I must say one park that has all my attention is the Tiger Kingdom where you can interact with tigers from all sizes and ages and also take pictures with them, which every 15 minutes you spend with a tiger will cost you 60$. On the other hand, The night life in Thailand seems pretty fun and awesome. There is a restaurant with a Thai boxing ring and another restaurant where There’s a boat on site which has guest rooms within it and the main part of the bar is underneath.
overcast

Post by overcast »

Temples and the wild life seems to be the main attraction from what I have seen so far. Naga temple and Sun temple are definitely worth taking images of while you are there. Lot of small yet ignored temples which you can take images. There are plenty of beautiful scenery to capture. Depending on the days and the time you go for image capturing, you'd definitely find many places to go. I suggest trying to find the local old hindu and buddhist temples. That way you can find some interesting sculptures to capture there.