Almost everything is cheap

Transportation, accommodation, food, clothes and everyday things
Corzhens
Articles: 0

Almost everything is cheap

Post by Corzhens »

From transportation to food, everything is almost cheap in Thailand. With $5 in your pocket, it can buy you food for the whole day including fruits for dessert. Taxi is also cheap although it's not easy to find one. At night, we indulge in the luxury of a massage for only $5. And in going to places like the zoo, it is best to arrange a trip with the tour guide to be on the safe side. The cost is minimal and truly affordable for tourists. In buying things for bringing home, clothes are of high quality but with low price tags that usually are on a buy-on-take-one deal. Check the street market for clothes and accessories.
pizzalover

Re: Almost everything is cheap

Post by pizzalover »

In my opinion, Thailand is very cheap.
The transportation is going to be cheap, whether you take long-distance trains or short-distance buses.
About hotels, it depends. I can tell you some hotels that are good and cheaper than others.
Also, the food is really cheap even in high-quality restaurants food.
Haristar

Post by Haristar »

Yes. I have heard that Thailand is much an affordable destination and you can travel and enjoy without having to worry about the expenses. Plus Thailand is a beautiful place which shouldn't be missed. Amazing. :)
overcast

Post by overcast »

If you're coming from the country where the exchange rate is higher. Then yes, almost everything you get cheaper here. You can get lot more done for the dollar earning. So that's one reason many people do backpacking and often come to this country for their nomad adventure. It may cost you more though if you are a spender. Make sure to do local survey. Find out where you can get more out of your money. Because if you decide to spend much there are hotels and food plaza, that may end up costing you more. But if you can do local shopping and find more places then surely this is a lot of money to spend on. I prefer living frugal and spend on medicine and other essentials. So it works out from that end.
augusta

Post by augusta »

I think life in Thailand is great, at least with minimal cost of living.In Nigeria you can't buy any reasonable thing,that should be about a thousand six or thereabout.Preparing food with five dollars is almost impossible.
Victoroj

Post by Victoroj »

If this is the case then Thailand is definitely the place we should visit next. I've said from my other posts the reasons why I love to visit Thailand soon. But Thailand being less expensive, should be on top if my list. Not only do we get to enjoy our vacation/travel but we also get the value for our money.
OlaSidiq

Post by OlaSidiq »

Yes, things are very cheap in Thai, especially in the north. You can pass a night in a hotel for 200 THB in the north and in Bangkok and other cities it is around 400 to 500 THB for a night.
cess_08

Post by cess_08 »

I have a friend who lives in Phuket and prices vary depending on where you eat, style and comfort the accommodation.You can live pretty cheaply, but clubbing is a bit pricey. Pattaya is way cheaper than Phuket would be best if you are on a tight budget. She said living in Thailand is an amazing experience.
Nemmy2012

Post by Nemmy2012 »

Prices vary from country to country based on cost of living in those countries and cost of goods and services and labor.
Jigz Alvarina Lim

Post by Jigz Alvarina Lim »

Wow, I couldn't imagine that. Someday soon, I'll be going to visit Thailand. I want countries that is not too expensive to travel. I always hear from my friends that in South Korea is a little bit expensive compared to other countries. It makes me excited to visit there. Apparently, I'm still a student so I don't have such savings to travel worldwide. But I promise once I get my Professional Healthcare License, Thailand will be the very first country that I will travel.