How about an elephant ride?

In for a day or a decade, what is there to do?
xobe
Articles: 0

Re: How about an elephant ride?

Post by xobe »

Honestly speaking elephant ride is one of my dream because you cannot do it here in the Philippines. I can imagine that its something that will gives me pleasure while I am on the top of that big Dumbo and hoping I can visit Thailand next year. Thailand is one of the beautiful country in Asia and it seems that all things there are just affordable. One of my friend visited that place already last summer and he told me that he spent twenty thousand pesos only good for 2 weeks with hotel accommodation and he was able to experience riding on the elephant. Next year that will be my goal.
ColdFlameChris

Post by ColdFlameChris »

This is one of the reasons why I really liked to visit Thailand and it's because of the elephants. Elephant ride is one on my bucket list and is really what I can call an achievement once I manage to ride one. I've seen lots of videos on Youtube where they get to ride an elephant and also bathe with them in the lake/river which is really fun to watch. I do wish to experience this as soon as possible and visit all the tourist spots in Thailand as well.
itsryeandsam

Post by itsryeandsam »

jan wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:51 am
i want to try this someday, it looks so awesome to try a ride.
If you visit thailand make sure that you have a elephant ride. Dont miss this wonderful experience.
gelotologist

Post by gelotologist »

This is probably on my wishlist to on Thailand or on other countries as well, but I know for sure that Thailand has the best in terms of riding or anything related to elephants. Who doesn't like riding an elephant or even getting walked or skipped by elephants, right?? :D
Steve5

Post by Steve5 »

Elephant rides look fun.

I've only seen it so far in movies where they go to jungles and islands. Sometimes I forgot how common it is to see in cartoons as well. I hope to try it with my friends in the future. Lots of families seem to take pictures of their experience whenever they're on vacation.
rohmet04

Post by rohmet04 »

when it comes to elephant ride, we must know the price of elephant riding. based on my researched the cheapest elephant ride is 1,590 THB in Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Ayutthaya in the ancient city of Siam. the expensive elephant ride is 5,790 THB in Khao Yai, Nakhon Ratchasima...so whats the best elephant ride are you going to choose...???
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

I wanted to experience riding an elephant. I am just pretty scared to try it. I hope all elephants are well taken cared of. Will absolutely try triding an elephant on my next visit to Thailand. 😍
JB Fernandez

Post by JB Fernandez »

Riding an elephant when I get there in Thailand is one of my wish list. Does anyone here know how much would it cost for an elephant back riding?
Mario Junior

Post by Mario Junior »

s a first-time visitor to Thailand myself, I paid for (and thus supported) an elephant-riding activity that – had I done my research – I would have completely avoided Since then, I’ve read a lot on the subject of captive elephants for the tourist trade. It’s not necessarily good news (some of it’s promising), but I wish I’d known better 14 years ago.