Which are the Top Educational Institutes in Thailand ?

If you can't find a category then this is the place to ask!
SpellBound
Articles: 0

Which are the Top Educational Institutes in Thailand ?

Post by SpellBound »

Hey guys, which Educational Institutions are considered prestigious in Thailand? What is the fee to teaching ratio maintained by these Institutes? If any information on the salaries provided by these institutions to teachers is known, kindly share it with us.
fishmonk

Re: Which are the Top Educational Institutes in Thailand ?

Post by fishmonk »

In order for us to assist , it would be great if you can list more information on the following factors which may lead to the deviation in salaries across educational institutes.

1. Type of educational institute (Government or private)
2. Student age group or level (kindergarten, elementary,secondary or post-secondary)
3. Experience
4. Native or non-native English speaker.
5. Full-time or part-time

These are just some examples. You may add more information to get a closer approximation of the salary range.
goldlady

Post by goldlady »

Hello guys! I am a portuguese language teacher. I am thinking about going to Thailand working for a year or two. Which institutes do you think I could contact before going there?
fishmonk

Post by fishmonk »

goldlady wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:13 pm
Hello guys! I am a portuguese language teacher. I am thinking about going to Thailand working for a year or two. Which institutes do you think I could contact before going there?
Hi, goldlady. If you are looking to teach Portuguese, I suggest you to e-mail public universities and enquire whether they offer the Portuguese language courses. As far as I know, most of the universities in Thailand have some sort of language institute. One drawback I find is that their websites are not friendly for foreigners. Even the English version of websites are not completely available.

As for private education institute, you may try to enquire at DN Institute. They offer Portuguese language courses. Do enquire for some information before applying. Best of luck in your endeavours.