Cheap fun in Thailand

In for a day or a decade, what is there to do?
Rossy
Articles: 0

Cheap fun in Thailand

Post by Rossy »

You got less cash and in a mood for fun? Don't worry , I got your back. Here are a number of things you could do and spend little cash on but at the end of the day you will have had crazy fun.
1. Do temple run at the culturally significant Buddhist temples. This include the way Arum, Wat Phone and the Temple of Emerald Buddha.
2.Boat ride down the Rivers of Kings. Trust me you will get to explore Bangkok easily.
3.Try out their famous cuisine and desserts.
4.Try out dark touristic the Siriraj medical Museum. They have a collection of artefacts.
5. Motorbike hiring is cheap. You could hire one and get to discover the island.
6. You could try out cheap hairdressing and haircut in Phuket Old Town.

Have fun and thank me later!
JoeMilford

Re: Cheap fun in Thailand

Post by JoeMilford »

Rossy,

Thanks for these tips. I have found that, if one is creative and attentive, that you can find cheap and affordable fun almost anywhere. When I first visited Japan, years ago, to teach "conversation" classes, I was broke and lost, but I quickly learned the train systems, and indulged in the street food, and I had a blast. I also find that people are interested in Westerners, so many Japanese would come up and talk to me and want to hang out, so that was very fun as well.
kgord

Post by kgord »

I think there are likely lots of water based things you can do in Thailand, but I am wondering if it is ever cool there? Are there any areas that are in the mountains? I don't like hot and humid weather. I would prefer cooler activities and areas. Are there any caves? I am sure you wouldn't lack for fun things to do in this country.
Pink_Turtle

Post by Pink_Turtle »

Another thing I love doing when I'm short in cash is to window shop! It's not for everyone, I know! But I just love to walk around and see thing I might buy when I finally have enough money. You can also invite your friends and do a home meal with what you have in your fridge, everyone can bring something and you might even end up having a great low budget party!
Haristar

Post by Haristar »

Thanks for the tips and it looks like loads of fun doing all these in a cheap but fun way. I have never been to Thailand before but I will have these tips in mind so that when I go I will be able to enjoy the places with the money I have. :)
Alexandoy

Post by Alexandoy »

In our last vacation in Bangkok, there was a salon beside our hotel. But we failed to try their haricut and spa. What's good in Thailand is the cheap cost of food and service. And I'm sure the haircut, even for women, would be cheaper than expected. Another plus in their service is the quality that Thais want to project. So if you get a haircut, foot spa or even massage,
augusta

Post by augusta »

This is good to hear.I think I would be having a life time of fun with little cash.

I love the fact there will be much to be done during my visit.I'm bookmarking this page already.
muaaz.93

Post by muaaz.93 »

Cartoon Network Amazone is one of the most beloved places for Adventure time lovers as well as those kids who have any of the CW shows of the last decade. it's not that much expensive either as well.In this unique cartoon water park, you can enjoy all of your favorite Cartoon Network characters, including the Powerpuff girls and Jake from Adventure Time. Other than this Harbor Land Pattaya is located deep within the Harbor shopping center.This is the largest indoor playground in Asia. Just need $50-$60 for enjoying these places with kids.