Am I a Troll?

Not sure if you are? come in and find out
Rumu
Articles: 0

Re: Am I a Troll?

Post by Rumu »

This is one very humored topic. Am enjoying every bit of it. When i saw the topic i was thinking, what sort of topic is this? I almost skipped pass it but then changed my mind to view it. That's a very good one i must say, you got me.

And now you've got me thinking and wondering if am a troll or not. I definitely do not fall in all the the categories or reasons stated in the post, but i found one which i ocassionally do online. Does that make me a troll?

How about those that do two or more of those listed reasons but not all. Do they fall into the category of being called a troll?

Very funny, entertaining and reasonable post i must say. Thanks for sharing and makig me laugh myself out.

I await your reaponse to my above questions.
judyd1
Articles: 0

Re: Am I a Troll?

Post by judyd1 »

I enjoy hearing other people's point of view, their opinions and experiences make for interesting conversations. From time to time, there will be "trolls" aka "mean girls" aka bullies, and occasionally one must speak up and put a mirror in front of their words, if you will. You've done that in your expanded definition. Standing up for yourself once in a while does not make you a troll. It's repeated offenses with no consideration for others that makes you a real troll.

Great mirror, by the way!