I'm on a diet, Sooo.. What's for dinner?

Some of the best food you will ever eat is in Thailand, right?
Pink_Turtle
Articles: 0

I'm on a diet, Sooo.. What's for dinner?

Post by Pink_Turtle »

So if you are a health lover or you are simply on a diet because you have some extra pounds here and there, I've got you the best choice for dinner: It's call Yum Woosen and it's freaking yummy!
It's a noodle salad with tons of vegetables and seafood, honestly, nothing could go wrong with this plate!
It's spicy, fresh and it will get you fill!
What other meals do you that are yummy and work as a healthy dinner? Comment! ;)
Dracostar1

Re: I'm on a diet, Sooo.. What's for dinner?

Post by Dracostar1 »

Wow, looks like an interesting dish. I'm really not that much into seafood however, but when it comes to healthy dishes I suppose the white potatoes and steamed cabbages would be my go to vegetables. That and green beans.
Rossy

Post by Rossy »

That dish looks so delicious and every one of us would love to give it a try. You forgot to give us the recipe, could you please help us on how to prepare that dish? I love learning how to prepare new dishes.
Pink_Turtle

Post by Pink_Turtle »

Dracostar1 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:25 am
Wow, looks like an interesting dish. I'm really not that much into seafood however, but when it comes to healthy dishes I suppose the white potatoes and steamed cabbages would be my go to vegetables. That and green beans.
There's a variation on the dish, you could add some minced pork instead of seafood, if you don't like it that much. There is a choice for everyone!.If your are a veggie you could also add some tofu maybe? not the original recipe but it might taste good too! We just have to be bold enough to try new things once in a while.
Pink_Turtle

Post by Pink_Turtle »

Rossy wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:07 pm
That dish looks so delicious and every one of us would love to give it a try. You forgot to give us the recipe, could you please help us on how to prepare that dish? I love learning how to prepare new dishes.

Yes, it looks delicious! :D The recipe is quite long to write but you could just watch a youtube video. It's easy to prepare! You are going to need Glass noodles,cut some veggies in julienne and the sea food , you could add some pork if you wish. You are also going to need fish souce, fresh lime and of course Thai chili to give that spicy flavor. Mix that up and there you go!