How did you find this forum?

If you can't find a category then this is the place to ask!
goldlady
Articles: 0

How did you find this forum?

Post by goldlady »

Hello people! I am a new user around here. Since I remember I look for forums everytime I need to learn about something new. When I started thinking about going to Thailand for a year, I immediately started looking for a forum and I found this one in google, which I already think it's a great spot!
jerickgwapo910

Re: How did you find this forum?

Post by jerickgwapo910 »

I found this forum from their promotions on the other website. Well, it is there posted and it interests me to be part of this wonderful forum so I joined. Its great to hear that someone out here are so interested in Thailand and I am glad I am also ;) Have a great day!
amitkokiladitya

Post by amitkokiladitya »

I found this forum site on a forum related website. Since then I have found this place very exciting. Thailand is a lovely place that appeals to people all over the world. This platform is a great medium to access easy knowledge and learn from their personal experiences.
Dracostar1

Post by Dracostar1 »

I found this website website merely searching around on another site. I thought this seemed interesting and decided to go ahead and check it out.
fishmonk

Post by fishmonk »

I found this forum when I searched Thailand and teachers. I am interested in this two keywords. Thailand is a fantastic place to travel. I love the food and cultures. As for teaching, I have always been interested in the teaching profession having been a tutor since my high school days. I have multiple relatives who are professional teachers across Asia so I do keep an eye on the teaching industry.
Rossy

Post by Rossy »

I was referred to this forum by another forum. I feel very excited to be a part of this forum since it helps me learn so much about Thailand. Actually this is a forum I could refer people to, it's quite interesting.
BatmanWayne

Post by BatmanWayne »

I have received a job offer from a good foundation in Thailand that need professors to teach English to kids in poor conditions and with no money, so I was looking for blogs or forums to get more information about this country and the people.
amitkokiladitya

Post by amitkokiladitya »

I found this forum site on a forum related website. Since then I have found this place very exciting. Thailand is a lovely place that appeals to people all over the world. This platform is a great medium to access easy knowledge and learn from their personal experiences.

I have found this forum on two forums based sites namely Postloop and The Forum Wheel. Since then I have loved this forum and sharing my views here is one of my best time spent.
SimplyD

Post by SimplyD »

goldlady wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:17 pm
Hello people! I am a new user around here. Since I remember I look for forums everytime I need to learn about something new. When I started thinking about going to Thailand for a year, I immediately started looking for a forum and I found this one in google, which I already think it's a great spot!
I too have Thailand on my bucket list of places to visit someday. That is why when I saw this forum as one of those available at Postloop,
I immediately made a quick visit to the site and have seen that we can also make our own posts here with regards Thailand. Having seen it as a friendly site, I registered.

It's sad though, that we can only have 2 posts here. :|

How I wish we can post more because this site is so friendly that I feel at home posting here.
JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford »

I am a freelance writer, and I came across this forum from another forum group that I write for, and it suggested this as a site I would be qualified to submit content for and to learn from.