Keeping myself safe

So, what happened last night?
Pink_Turtle
Articles: 0

Re: Keeping myself safe

Post by Pink_Turtle »

Insecurity is everywhere in the world. I think you always need to be cautious, especially if you are in a country / place you don't fully know. The best advice would be to never go out alone if you are planning on drinking or "getting your hair down" also avoiding lonely places is a good idea too, no matter if you are with friends or alone, just avoid them, take another path and so.
Haristar

Post by Haristar »

It is best not to go out late at night alone or else you can go with a friend because it will be safer if you are with a one or in a group. Late night is always not safe to go out at all in any country in general. Limit your alcohol consumption to stay steady and have some things for your protection like a taser or even a pepper spray would help. I always have one in my bag but till now I have never used it. So, always be careful.
itsryeandsam

Post by itsryeandsam »

Keeping ones slef safe is everyone responsibility to itself. We'll if you love partying better be with friends and dont go far from them. Or you might as well learn the art of martial arts
KIMIAN

Post by KIMIAN »

There are several happenings in the world today. To keep myself safe, I usually going home early and to be with my family. During the night, I see to it that all corners of the house are locked before going to sleep. I always be with familiar faces when ever I go out.
shannon214

Post by shannon214 »

It is always advisable to have at least one companion or more in going out at night especially if you are not yet familiar with the area. Take also into consideration not to stay so late at night since that is the time were most people had already too much to drink. I would also discourage to go into unfamiliar dark alleys and always use precaution. If you decided to go into a bar just make sure that there are either security personnel or bouncers available. Most importantly always use common sense and follow your gut instinct. If you feel that it is no longer safe, it is best to leave the premises right away.