Are clothes expensive in Thailand?

If you can't find a category then this is the place to ask!
gifthoy
Articles: 0

Are clothes expensive in Thailand?

Post by gifthoy »

8-) 8-) Am an African and I have been hearing about Thailand and their fame but don't really know much about them , and I understand that this forum is the best place for me to be and also learn things about Thailand and their culture its been a nice one that I will be starting by knowing how Thailand clothes cost if they are expensive or not expensive ... Please need your replies thanks
iyanpol12

Re: Are clothes expensive in Thailand?

Post by iyanpol12 »

I don't think clothes are expensive in Thailand. There are lots of markets and malls which sells cheap clothing. You might try Platinum Fashion Mall. There are lots to choose from, with clothes from Thai designers. You might visit markets too where you can buy a lot of nice clothes that are affordable, and high on quality too.
SimplyD

Post by SimplyD »

iyanpol12 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:37 am
I don't think clothes are expensive in Thailand. There are lots of markets and malls which sells cheap clothing. You might try Platinum Fashion Mall. There are lots to choose from, with clothes from Thai designers. You might visit markets too where you can buy a lot of nice clothes that are affordable, and high on quality too.
My two friends who went to Thailand gave me a blouse each from them. They look like those in current fashion. They said that the clothes they bought are affordable so that's why they were able to buy some as their token to friends from their visit in Thailand.
Actually, I like the blouses they gave me. They are made of cotton which is fresh to the feel of my body.
gifthoy

Post by gifthoy »

Wow happy to hear that clothes are cheap in Thailand I love clothes and I mean quality clothes, If truly I can get quality clothes cheap in Thailand then am the luckiest person because soon I will be visiting Thailand to tour around during my vacation period and see some beautiful things around the country thanks for your concern
amitkokiladitya

Post by amitkokiladitya »

Thailand is a shopping hub. We get a wide variety of products and that too in every price range. It is just that you have to hit the right market that will fulfill your requirements.

I had a fun time shopping in Thailand. From clothes, electronics to fashion accessories it has the best of everything. Moreover I could easily choose from a range of quality and price in which each product was available.
SimplyD

Post by SimplyD »

gifthoy wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:43 pm
8-) 8-) Am an African and I have been hearing about Thailand and their fame but don't really know much about them , and I understand that this forum is the best place for me to be and also learn things about Thailand and their culture its been a nice one that I will be starting by knowing how Thailand clothes cost if they are expensive or not expensive ... Please need your replies thanks
According to my two friends, who went to Thailand for a vacation, clothes are not expensive. They actually each have a blouse for me bought from there. They bought it at those boats that sell nice blouses. And those blouses they gave me were of good quality and design. I wear them always to the office.
Though maybe there are expensive clothes indeed, those are those sold at malls, where it is understandable that they pay the rent for stalls so they have to compensate by marking up the prices of their items being sold.
iyanpol12

Post by iyanpol12 »

amitkokiladitya wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:36 am
Thailand is a shopping hub. We get a wide variety of products and that too in every price range. It is just that you have to hit the right market that will fulfill your requirements.

I had a fun time shopping in Thailand. From clothes, electronics to fashion accessories it has the best of everything. Moreover I could easily choose from a range of quality and price in which each product was available.
Agreed! Thailand has lots of shopping outlets where you can buy cheap clothes. In fact, some Filipinos buy clothes from Bangkok and sell them in the Philippines. That's why Thailand is a highly recommended if you want to tour, and if you love shopping as well.
But of course, if there are cheap clothes and goods being sold in Thailand, there are expensive ones too just like in different places of the world.
amitkokiladitya

iyanpol12 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:36 pm
amitkokiladitya wrote:

Agreed! Thailand has lots of shopping outlets where you can buy cheap clothes. In fact, some Filipinos buy clothes from Bangkok and sell them in the Philippines. That's why Thailand is a highly recommended if you want to tour, and if you love shopping as well.
But of course, if there are cheap clothes and goods being sold in Thailand, there are expensive ones too just like in different places of the world.
The best part about Bangkok shopping is that it sells very good replicas of the original brands.Not everyone can make out the difference between the original and the fake. It is only a person with great knowledge about the brands who can make out the actual status.

So whenever I get a chance to go to Bangkok I pick up the most refined first copies of all the international brands. This covers everything from clothes, shoes and fashion accessories. I buy them from there and flaunt them as original in my home country.
iyanpol12

Post by iyanpol12 »

amitkokiladitya wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:07 am
iyanpol12 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:36 pm
amitkokiladitya wrote:

The best part about Bangkok shopping is that it sells very good replicas of the original brands.Not everyone can make out the difference between the original and the fake. It is only a person with great knowledge about the brands who can make out the actual status.

So whenever I get a chance to go to Bangkok I pick up the most refined first copies of all the international brands. This covers everything from clothes, shoes and fashion accessories. I buy them from there and flaunt them as original in my home country.
Exactly! In fact, there are many online sellers here who sell replicas of original brands. We call them here "Class A", and they were sold in a lower price. And guess what, the appearance was copied really well. You will think they were original. It is also high in quality, but of course, not as good as the original. Those "Class A" goods were bought from Thailand. But still, it is not original. :D
amitkokiladitya

Is that so?? I was pretty unaware of this online availability of products. The class A products are really well made. It is really hard to fetch a difference between the two. I would love to avail them if they are available outside Thailand.

Can you please tell me if the products are available in India also?