5 Thai drinks you must try!

So, what happened last night?
Goshen26
Articles: 0

Re: 5 Thai drinks you must try!

Post by Goshen26 »

Are this drink available online? can it be bought from an online store?
pizzalover

Post by pizzalover »

The Nom Yen looks delicious, I have one drink to recommend and you won't regret it of trying it, It is called Amarula Thai Drink to prepare it you will only need these ingredients:

1 cup Thai tea
8 ounces Amarula Cream Liqueur
1 1/2 cups fat-free milk, frothed
Whole star anise pods or cinnamon sticks for garnish
Bring 4 cups water to a simmer a medium saucepan then turn down the heat and add the Thai tea. Steep for up to 20 minutes over low heat. Strain to remove all of the tea leaves.
Pour the warm tea into 4 heatproof 12-ounce mugs. Add 2 ounces of Amarula to each cup.
And Finally, Top with frothed milk and garnish with star anise or a cinnamon stick.
It is very easy to do it, Every time I can I do it at home, I hope you try it and enjoy it too.

I have to say That I Would love to drink The Nom Yen, I will search the recipe.
Bluerose

Post by Bluerose »

Thanks for that information. I had been to Thailand but I only tried drinking a green macopa juice in the hotel. I would like to try the Nom Yen, it looks delicious.
Wizkha2

Post by Wizkha2 »

I love the iced coffee! I'd love to taste it, also I'm very interested in the thai whiskey, it'd taste so good! I've never heard about the other drinks but I'm down to taste them all! They all sound very delicious! :D
jan

Post by jan »

all of this drinks are so cool i really want to try these one day.
nnacrter

Post by nnacrter »

Pink_Turtle wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:40 pm
Hello guys! I hope you are having a wonderful day! So after some research I found some drinks you must try when you go to Thailand! With alcochol or not, these are some of them:

1. Cha Yen (Thai iced tea)

2. Oliang (Thai iced coffee)
3. Nom Yen (iced milk with syrup)
4. Thai beer
5. Thai whiskey
Have you ever try some of these? if you did, did you like them? or not? Comment!
Looks delicious. I think this I should drink to enjoy my travelling nights.
funshowriter

Post by funshowriter »

The second drink, Oliang, looks like something I would love to taste. I said this because I have had something like it once in South Africa, Pretoria precisely. Why I knew it was coffee was because I was told it was, I can't seem to describe the taste exactly, only that iit tasted so out of this world! More and more reason Thailand is beckoning me...
xobe

Post by xobe »

I haven't try any of these Thai's drink but I wanted to do it somehow. I am curious on the alcohol content it may have, does it mix with 70% alcohol? My friend told me that she'd been there and alcohol is tolerable. Maybe next year I'll try to find at least one of their product.
nytcrawler

Post by nytcrawler »

Ol Timer wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:04 am
Haha I thought I will for sure see Hong Thong or Sang Som when you mentioned Thai Whiskey.

101.jpg + download.jpg

But yea Thais love their iced drinks and so do I :D
Wow this is amazing brand of liquor someday when I get in Thailand I will search that brand of liquor I love drinking alcohol but I drink moderately to prevent trouble.
timothypangilinan

Post by timothypangilinan »

One of my best-loved drinks is Oliang. I still remember the first time I drink it. It tastes absurd at my first try. But when I get used to it. I've been wanting to drink it all over again.