Personal safety in Thailand

If you can't find a category then this is the place to ask!
Bluerose
Articles: 0

Re: Personal safety in Thailand

Post by Bluerose »

In every place there are good and bad people just like the rest of the countries all over the world. Best thing to do is keep yourself safe by reading all the do and don'ts on every country and by having someone to travel with you if you are in a country that you are not familiar with.
Wizkha2

Post by Wizkha2 »

I think you always have to be aware of your environment. Anywhere you go, you have to be ready for the worse to happen, in order to don't get caught by surprise with any bad situation. There are so many security tips online you can put into practice in order to enjoy going out in the streets without having any bad experience. Anyways, we can't control our fate, and if something has to happen, it will happen. But we can be prepared to confront it the right way!
JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford »

I would also like to add here that Thailand seems to me to be one of the safest countries I have ever travelled through. I recently got back from New York City, and the racial riots and turmoil going on right now in America is very disturbing. There is a lot of tension and violence here right now. That being said, trouble or violence can happen anywhere, but I never felt unsafe when I was moving about in Asia.
JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford »

I would also like to add here that Thailand seems to me to be one of the safest countries I have ever travelled through. I recently got back from New York City, and the racial riots and turmoil going on right now in America is very disturbing. There is a lot of tension and violence here right now. That being said, trouble or violence can happen anywhere, but I never felt unsafe when I was moving about in Asia.
Nemmy2012

Post by Nemmy2012 »

Asia has its sketchy areas like any other place in the world, but overall it's a safer place because their gun laws are a lot more stringent than ours here in the states.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

It no really safe anywhere. It is better if you will go out in group so you could look after each other. Do not go out alone or if do not really have anyone to accompany you atleast let other people know where you are going and how they can contact you. Do no talk to strangers or give out any personal information. Avoid goind to dark and not secured places. Bring some protection like peppermint spray or anything that might be used to defend yourself in case of any attact.